Within the values of CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. is established the compliance with all privacy and data protection laws in force, with special attention to the provisions of Article 44 of the Dominican Constitution and its regulatory development in Law 172-13 on the protection of personal data. This commitment reflects the value we place on earning and maintaining the trust of our customers, partners and others who share their personal information with us.
This Policy applies to all personal information that CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. may collect: (i) through our products and services; (ii) when you interact with us through web platforms; and (iii) through our customers, suppliers, vendors and other collaborating entities.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. collects personal information:
You will be notified in a timely and appropriate manner of the use of your data.
– It will collect your personal information for specific and legitimate purposes.
– It shall collect information that is relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected.
– Treat your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or for which consent was given.
– Take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is reliable, accurate and complete for its intended use and, where appropriate, up to date.
– It will not use your personal information to send commercial communications without your express consent and will take appropriate measures to ensure a high level of protection for personal information that is disclosed to third parties or transferred to another country, including internal transfers within the entity.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Responsible: CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S.
Address: 23000 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
What personal information do we collect?
Personal data is defined as information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. For this purpose, CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. collects the following types of personal information:
Information provided by you:
CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. collects the personal information you provide to us, for example:
– Contact information, such as your name, company name, job title, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number;
– Additional information about you to help us know you better, such as your gender, age, date of birth, nationality, professional associations and their registration numbers, information about your use of our products and demographic information;
– Comments, questions, requests and orders you may have;
– Financial information required for payment processing if you make purchases, such as credit card or account information or tax identification number;
– Login information, including, if applicable, social network account information for login purposes; and
– Information about your preferences, such as your preferred methods of communication and types of products you are interested in.
– Information collected automatically from your equipment
– Computer and browser information: CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. may collect technical information about your computer, such as your computer type, browser type, IP address, operating system and computer identifier. CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. automatically collects this information from your computer and web browser using cookies and similar technologies.
– Information about how you interact with the entity: CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. may collect technical data about your use of CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. online services, as well as how you interact with our digital advertisements and promotions, such as content viewed or downloaded, preferences used, links visited, CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. promotional emails opened, and the date and time of interactions. CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. collects this information through cookies and similar technologies.
– Information about your location. CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. may collect information about your location, such as accurate, real-time location information from your computer and imprecise location information from, for example, your IP address or zip code. CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. applications will not access accurate, real-time location information from your computer unless you authorize us to do so.
Cookies and similar technologies:
A “cookie” is an information file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies and similar technologies may enhance your user experience by saving your preferences, personalizing your online experience, storing items in your shopping cart and, in some instances, providing advertisements tailored to your interests. See the entity’s “Cookies Policy”.
Information on collaborating entities and other third parties
CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. collects personal information through collaborating entities. This information may include contact information such as name, company name, job title, mailing address, email address and phone number.
CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. may also obtain personal information from other third party sources, such as public and commercial sources. We may combine information we receive through our collaborative partners and other third party sources with information we collect from you or your computer, on the terms described above.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
The organization may use your personal information to:
To develop and manage our relationship with you and our partners. This may include:
– The provision of services or development of operations that you or our collaborating partners have requested;
– To provide information about products, services and operations, as well as advertisements that may be of interest to you;
– Provide you with a more seamless experience during interactions with the entity;
– To plan, manage and operate in accordance with the contractual relationship we have with the collaborating entities.
Contact you or your company. This may include:
– Inform you of products, services and promotional activities of CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. that may be of interest to you or your company;
– To provide you with information about relevant products, services and operations of CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S;
– Respond to questions or inquiries you raise with us, such as customer service requests; and
– Invite you to participate in customer satisfaction surveys or market studies or inform you of their results.
To offer and improve our web pages, products and services. This may include:
– Tailor them to your preferences or interests, make them more compatible with your technology, or otherwise expand usability;
– Maintain security and otherwise protect them; and
– Develop new web pages, products and services.
Address legal issues. This may include:
– To comply with our obligations to retain certain business records for minimum retention periods;
– Establish, exercise or defend legal rights;
– Comply with laws, regulations, court orders or other legal processes;
– Detect, prevent and respond to fraud, infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, breach of our contracts or agreements, non-compliance with the law or any other improper use of our web pages, products or services; and
– To protect the rights or property, or the health, safety, welfare, rights or property of you or others.
CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. may also use your personal information for other uses consistent with the context in which the information was collected from you.
consent. In any case, the entity may anonymize any information collected and use it for any purpose. This information will not be used to identify you personally.
What is the basis of legitimacy for the processing of your data?
For the processing of your personal information in order to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, we apply several bases of legitimacy. Depending on the circumstances, we resort to different bases when we treat the same information with
Execution of a contract: we will process your information if it is necessary to fulfill possible contracts concluded with you, i.e. to perform services
of the entity.
Consent: we will process your information when you give us your free, express and informed consent to do so, which must be in writing or by another means that allows it to be matched, according to the circumstances. In this sense, thanks to your consent, CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. will be able to show you personalized advertisements, offer you a personalized experience, inform you about products, services and promotional activities that may be of interest to you, etc.
Legal obligation: we will process your information to the extent necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Legitimate Interests: We will treat your information as necessary to meet our legitimate interests. Our interests include parameters such as providing an innovative, personalized, secure and cost-effective service to our users, as well as responding to legal requirements. However, we will not process your information if your interests or rights and freedoms override ours.
How long will we keep your data?
The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the purpose and use of the information collected. We will retain your information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Once the term has expired, we will keep your data blocked during the statute of limitations of the obligations that may have arisen from the processing and/or applicable legal deadlines, remaining at the disposal of the competent authorities for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the processing, after which they will be deleted.
When can CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. share your personal information?
CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. will not disclose personal information about you except as set forth below:
– The entity may share your personal information with collaborating entities or third parties that provide support services. These third parties will be obliged to use the personal information shared for the purpose of providing the contracted services on our behalf and to treat your information in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
– In certain cases, CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. may share your information with partners or third parties in order to promote services and products to our customers. In such cases, we will require that these entities use such information in a manner consistent with this Policy, all applicable Privacy Statements and all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
– CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. may share your personal information with third parties in order to meet certain legal requirements, such as:
– Compliance with a law, regulation, court order or other legal process.
– Detection, prevention and response to possible frauds detected.
– Infringements of intellectual or industrial property.
– Breach of contracts or agreements.
– To protect the rights or property of CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S, as well as your health, safety, welfare and property.
– The entity may share your information with your consent or at your request.
– CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. may share your anonymized information internally and with third parties for any purpose. With this information it will not be possible to identify you personally.
Are international data transfers to be made?
We inform you that no international transfer of data is foreseen.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Pursuant to the applicable data protection regulations, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
Right of access. You authorize you to contact us to find out if your data is being processed and, if it is being processed, to obtain information about it.
– Right of rectification. You may request the rectification of any data that you consider to be inaccurate and we will correct it with the new data.
that you provide us with.
– Right of opposition. Provided that the processing is in the public or legitimate interest or profiling is carried out, you may object to the processing.
– Right of suppression. You may request the deletion of the data provided whenever there are legitimate reasons. However, this right is not absolute.
CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. is only obligated to delete your personal data upon your request in the following circumstances:
– Personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
– If you withdraw consent and there is no other legal basis for the entity to continue to process your personal data;
– If the processing is based on legitimate business purposes, you object to the processing and the entity has no prevailing legal grounds to continue processing your personal data;
– If CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. has processed your personal data unlawfully;
– If personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation.
– The right to request the limitation of their treatment. This is an ancillary right whereby as long as you have requested deletion, rectification or have objected to the processing, the data will be blocked until your claim is resolved.
– Right to data portability. You may request, when the processing is carried out by automated means, the transmission to another company of your data, provided that the processing is legitimized on the basis of consent or within the framework of the execution of a contract.
– The right not to be subject to automated individualized decisions. This right is intended to ensure that you are not subject to a decision based solely on the processing of their data, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.
You may exercise your rights by attaching a copy of a document proving your identity in any of the following ways:
– By means of a written and signed request addressed to email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of the document proving the applicant’s identity. If you have already provided your e-mail address(es), it is essential that you provide us with your e-mail address(es).
– By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
What measures do we use to protect your data?
Any processing of personal data involves a risk for the users who provide it. Therefore, we use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information and privacy and we review these measures on a regular basis. We protect your personal information by using a combination of physical, computer and logical security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage how your personal information and data is processed, administered and managed.
Our procedures indicate that we may ask you for proof of identity before we share your personal information with you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our Web site through links to other Web sites not belonging to our entity, CENTURIUM BAY COMPANY, S.A.S. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such Web sites or cookies that they can store on the user’s computer.
Date: July 31, 2023